字體:  

how to say sorry !!!

frandyni 發表於: 2011-3-20 14:43 來源: ADJ網路控股集團


Sorry, I'm (really/so/terribly) sorry.
  對不起。我感到(實在∕很∕非常)抱歉。
  Apologize./Please accept my apology.
  我道歉。∕請接受我的道歉。
  I feel really bad about...
  我對(某件事)感到非常抱歉。

  間奏曲:爭取同情說抱歉

  I didn't mean it.
  我不是故意的。
  It's all my fault.
  全是我的錯。
  How could I be so thoughtless?
  我怎麼會那麼粗心大意呢?
  How can I make it up to you?
  我要怎樣才能補償你?

  終曲:請求原諒說抱歉

  I'll never forgive myself.
  我永遠不能原諒自己。
  Will you ever forgive me?
  你會原諒我嗎?

1. I must apologize for not writing to you sooner.
    我沒有及早給你寫信,真對不起。
2. We're sorry the things we shipped to your place were damaged.
   很抱歉,我們運往你處的貨物遭到了損壞。
3. What a pity I left it at home.
   真糟糕,我把它忘在家裏了。
4. Please accept my deep apologies.
   請接受我真誠的歉意。
5. I must ask your pardon for my carelessness.
   請寬恕我的粗心。
6. I'm to blame. I should have thought of that.
   都怪我,我應該想到這一點。
7. Actually I meant to notify you beforehand.
   實際上我是想事先通知你的。
8. I must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.
   我一定給你添了不少麻煩吧。
9. I didn't mean to get you so much involved in the matter.
   我本不想讓你這麼深地捲入這件事中來。
10. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to start a fight.
    請原諒,我本不想和你爭吵。
11. We regret we are unable to accept your proposal.
    很遺憾我們不能接受貴方的建議。
12. I've got something to confess. Would you promise not to be angry, please?
    我得向你坦白一件事,不過請你不要生氣,好嗎?
13. Something happened that you might not like.
    出了一件事,也許你聽了不會高興的。
14. I'd like to tell you something if you'll promise to excuse me.
    我想告訴你一件事,不過你得答應原諒我。
15. I was only trying to tell you what was on my mind.
    我只是想如實告訴你我的想法。

最新回復

진만쌍@FB at 2011-3-31 16:02:57
還不錯