1. 想到面試我心慌極了。I’m really in a flap about the interview。
A: I’m really in a flap about the interview. 想到面試我心慌極了。
B: Take it easy. You’ve made enough preparations。
別擔心。你已經做了充分的準備了。
2. 我感覺如坐針氈。I’m on tenterhooks。
= I’m on pins and needles。
★ tenterhook n. [紡]拉幅鉤 ● on tenterhooks“焦慮不安”
3. 我愁得睡不著覺。Worrying kept me awake。
A: Worrying kept me awake。
我愁得睡不著覺。
B: You’ll send yourself to an early grave。
你這樣會使自己折壽的。
awake a. 醒著的 ★ grave [^reiv] n. 墳墓
4. 你還好嗎?Are you OK? A: Are you Ok?
你還好嗎?
B: I’m just tired。
我只是累了。
5. 我心亂如麻。I’m a bundle of nerves。
A: I’m a bundle of nerves。
我心亂如麻。
B: What happened?
發生什麼事了?
a bundle of nerves“神經極度緊張的人”
*** Hidden to visitors ***
最新回復