字體:  

老外和菜農砍價時的對話

wii168 發表於: 2011-8-10 12:43 來源: ADJ網路控股集團


下面有我們的外教老師給大家帶來了一段有關買菜的英語對話:

 

 

  A:Excuse me, how much is the spin age?

  請問,菠菜怎麼賣?

 

  B:3 Yuan per kilogram.

  每公斤三塊錢。

 

  A:That's too expensive. What about the carrots?

  太貴了。胡蘿蔔怎麼賣?

 

  B:The same.

  一樣的價錢。

 

  A:How about 2.5 yuan a kilogram? I come here all the time.

  兩塊五一斤怎麼樣啊?我總是來你這裡買菜呢。

 

  B:Come on. I'm out on a limb here. How much do you want?

  別呀!您總不能讓我虧本吧。您想買多少呢?

 

  A:Two kilograms of carrots and one kilogram of spin age.

  兩公斤的胡蘿蔔和一公斤菠菜。

 

  B:All right, all right. Sold. Goes for 7.5 Yuan.

  好吧,賣您了。一共七塊五。

 

  A:Here's 10 yuan, please.

  給您10元錢

 

  B:Here is your change.

  找您零錢。

 

  A:Excuse me. How much is the beef?

  請問牛肉怎麼賣?

 

  C:Sorry,We sold out all the beef.

  對不起, 牛肉已經全部賣完了.

 

  A:Thanks anyway.

  還是謝謝您。